October 2012 Moms
Options

Teeth - order of appearance

we have the top front 4 and the bottom front  4.....what comes next?  someone told me molars?!?!?  whatever it is, it's coming in and giving this baby hell.  He all but has his whole fist in his mouth at all times.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Teeth - order of appearance

• Options
    You keep us posted.  We have 1 pretty little toothy.

ME: 31 PCOS - DH: 32 Perfect. 
    TTC #1 started 8.2010. 
    BFP #1 3.2.11Blighted ovum, missed m/c, 4.3.11-6.22.11 Provera

BFP #2 Aug 2011 Clomid 50mg+Met missed m/c found 9w5d | cytotec 10.26.11 
    BFP #3 - CD36 - Jan. 2012 - 100mg Clomid + 2000met-  Baby Boy born 10.06.12 with 1 in a billion CHD. Perfect otherwise. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Open Heart Surgery @ 5 months old.Happy, healthy, and as normal as could be!  We thank God every day.EP/BF for 12.5 months

TTC#2 - November 2012

BFP #4:  O'd on CD25 (Aug. 2014).  DD May 6, 2015. RCS planned.
    Beta@14dpo: 184, 17dpo: 520.  44 hr. doubling time.  p4: 54U/S 8 weeks 1 day, 161 bpm
  • Options
    achelray4 said:
    I had found this on Pinterest. DS just has his top two.

Thanks!  First molars it looks like.  Sheesh!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's a great chart!

1st molars for us too :(  they are awful!  I hope they pop through soon

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Bailey has one on the bottom central incisor, and then the top two lateral incisors. It's pretty hilarious. No sign of her two front teeth yet!

• Options
    Baby girl has her two bottom teeth, and the top two lateral incisors are peeking through. I don't think her top two teeth are far behind.
  • Options
    LorMorLorMor member
    edited July 2013
    My little pirate has two bottom teeth, one top front incisor and one top lateral incisor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    we have the top front 4 and the bottom front  4.....

This is where we are too. She has been a drooling mess lately and chewing on her fingers a lot more... Like sticking them in the sides of her mouth and going to town on them.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• Options
    clrgrdfrk said:
    we have the top front 4 and the bottom front  4.....

This is where we are too. She has been a drooling mess lately and chewing on her fingers a lot more... Like sticking them in the sides of her mouth and going to town on them.
    yep, 1st molars!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"