Nurseries and Baby Gear

Need three car seats in a sedan (hundai sonata)....

I just found out I am having my third and just realized there is no way we can fit another car seat with the two we have.  We currently have two graco myrides.  I will need to fit two convertible FF and one infant seat.  Is it possible to fit three carseats? I know I have awhile..but it is something that I am thinking about.  

Oh...and $300+ car seats are definitely out of budget.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Need three car seats in a sedan (hundai sonata)....

• ebp913ebp913 member
    Check out car-seat.org.  They are super super helpful. The Diono Radian is very slim so that would probably be a good choice for your 1 year old.  I'm not sure which infant seat and combination seats are the narrowest for your oldest and youngest.  
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Go to facebook and post this on the group page "car seats for the littles" they will be able to help you for sure. You'll have to ask to join the group to post but they approve those things really quickly
    eliza bopple
    Eliza born 1-25-12
    Baby 2 EDD 7-18-14
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I recently read a bumb article about the 10 best car seats. One of them was a super narrow profile convertible that might fit your needs. Can't remember what it was, but maybe search for the article.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"