Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Not sure where to post this....

Okay, so i'm new here. I really hope someone here could help me or share experiences. I've been googling like crazy and still would rather have real experiences.

I've been on the Implanon for 2 years now and since i've got it ive had crazy irregular periods. Well back in April and May I had 2 regular periods. They last 3-4 days like they used too before implanon. I honestly didnt think anything about it, until now. For 3-4 weeks now i've been experiencing pregnancy symptoms. Nausea in the mornings when I wake up. When I was pregnant with my 2nd I would wake up soo hungry to the point where I felt sick and nauseous until I ate something, and now im having that problem again. I pee more frequently, I hardly can go #2. Just in the past week ive been soo exhausted that I could probably take a nap (Which i never have had to do before) if had didnt have things to do. A couple of weeks ago I was having cramps in my lower abdomen, I was thinking my period was going to show but it never did. I've had access saliva and my boobs have been sore but my nipples dont really look any different but then again I cant remember them looking different with my other 2 pregnancies. and to top it all off ive gained at least 5lbs. I've peed on a stick once like 2-3 weeks ago and it was Negative. I dont know what to do. Honestly insurance is an issue so I can go to the doctor but if its just my birth control then I dont want to waste a trip anyways.

Has anyone had the implanon and fell pregnant or had these symptoms and not been pregnant?? Please help...

Re: Not sure where to post this....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"