Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro - first loss

Hi, I've spent the morning lurking and reading posts on this board, so I figured I should introduce myself.

I am currently miscarrying my first pregnancy at 5w4days. It started off as brown spotting, and then the flow got bright red and heavy. I went to the Dr. yesterday, and he said that I'm likely miscarrying. I'm expecting a call from the nurse soon to tell me about my blood levels. Hopefully this will all pass on it's own and it won't be too drawn out and painful. 

This is so awful. It's so sad, but I'm crying more now than I did when my Oma died. I can't even imagine how much it must hurt for later term miscarriages. I'm so sorry that anyone has to deal with this feeling. 

Hugs to all of you ladies. We'll get through this. 

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

Re: Intro - first loss

• ((Hugs))...I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Began trying for a baby January 2012
    BFP 4.25.2013  EDD 1.3.2014  MMC 6.3.2013  D&C 6.19.2013
    BFP 11.3.2013  CP 11.6.2013
    BFP 3.31.2014 EDD 12.10.2014 Baby boy Carlson born 12.19.2014 
  • **Hugs**  So sorry for your loss

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your loss... 
  • I'm sorry for your loss. I just lost my first pregnancy too - it is a sad and scary thing. Today is easier than yesterday though - so hang in there.
    Married June 2012
    TTC since February 2013
    MC @ 7 weeks July 2013
    BFP Oct 2013 - EDD June 7 2014!

• I'm so sorry for your loss!

BFP#1 6/27/13  EDD 3/5/14  MC 7/16/13
    BFP#2 11/25/13  EDD 8/4/14

It's a BOY!

Baby Blog

BabyFetus Ticker

• Going through the same thing right now. 5/6 week pregnancy and my first loss. I don't know how to do this.
  • Welcome and so sorry for your loss.  This board has been very comforting for me.  It is nice to have others experiencing the same thing to converse with.  In time, there will be light at the end of the tunnel for all of us.  Hang in there.  
  • So sorry for your loss. I, too, am going through mine right now. Hang in there. Something good will come from our struggles, hopefully sometime sooner rather than later.
  • I'm so sorry. Mine was early too and I still can break into tears at the drop of a hat.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ((Hugs)) so sorry for your loss.
    Married my best friend in 2009
    TTC since April 2010
    Jan 2012 - Started IF treatment 
    Conceived our first angel during IF break, surprised with second (natural) BFP 2.5 months later. 
    May 2014 - TAC surgery 

Trying to conceive our rainbow baby <3

imageimage

• Sorry for your loss. I hope the pain isn't too bad because that's definitely salt in the wound. Hugs and prayers to you.
  • I am going through the same thing, first pregnancy/loss today at 5 weeks.  I cried  more today than I can remember crying in a  really long time.

Good luck to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"