D.C. Area Babies
Options

Nanny share Jan. 2014 in S. Arlington

Our son is due in early September and we're looking for another family interested in a nanny share starting in January 2014. We're located in the Shirlington area and are open to any type of hosting arrangement with another family. Let me know if you're interested!

Re: Nanny share Jan. 2014 in S. Arlington

• Options
    We live in Alexandria and are due late Oct. Do you already have someone lined up etc?
  • Options
    We don't have a nanny lined up yet...from what I've been reading most nanny placements are made closer to the start date. We're open to interviewing nannies with the other family to make sure it's a good fit for everyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I'm located in Crystal City and am also interested in going the nanny share route when I return to work late January (assuming our little one is not too late!). Would love to chat this with you more if you haven't found another family yet.
  • Options

Hi Sarah--

Wasn't able to post on this thread for awhile...kept getting redirected to the sign in page. If you're still interested in meeting up to discuss a nanny share, please email me at shaleah.levant at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"