Maryland Babies

Hello! New to Baltimore

Hi! I'm actually in the process of moving to Baltimore in the Towson area. I'm almost 32 weeks pregnant right now! I'll be 34 weeks when we actually move all of our stuff from Charlotte. I'm studying my M.S. in Counseling. I was a youth minister, religion teacher, etc. in the past and started my masters a few years ago to make the transition to professional counseling. My husband is a private school teacher and just finished his graduate degree in education hence the last minute move. We've been married for 9 years this January and were told 5 years ago that we could not have children at all. We are very excited about our new arrival and being parents - especially because we never thought it possible - but it's also very unexpected and unplanned. BTW we're having a boy! And we've picked out a name: Marshall Harvey. We have our first baby shower this Sunday but haven't bought anything b/c MIL said not to...I think she's trying to get all the big ticket items covered b/c she's magical and amazing like that! But I am freakin' out about not being ready...Or nesting?? I dunno which? Also my hormones this week are wack. Anyway, I'm here for advice, support and connections.  And I love Baltimore! So glad to be moving back! 

Re: Hello! New to Baltimore

• Congratulations and welcome to the area! I wait until after the shower and see what you still need to pick up.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"