March 2013 Moms
Options

Entertain me!!

I'm super bored - hoping you ladies can help me!

What is your favorite new thing that your LO's are doing right now?

For me, it's either when she sticks her tongue out and makes little fart sounds with her mouth or how she will take out her binky, examine it, and then put it back in her mouth :)

Re: Entertain me!!

• Options
    Mine does both of those things and I love it too! :)  I also love how she can reach for things and grab a hold of things.  It is so cute to watch her little hands work, and to see her facial expressions as she is deep in concentration trying to grab something.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker         
  • Options
    My favorite thing is how excited my LO will get when I smile at him. He'll do a big smile and kick his legs and borrow his face into DH. We think it's pretty cute.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Rolling over, smiling (all the time), laughing...

The newest thing would be examining his hands.

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• Options
    Grabbing her feet and pulling her legs apart - I know I should be teaching her to keep them closed but she gets such a kick out of grabbing her toes or ankles and stretching that I call it her toe touches.
  • Options
    Smiling and giggling and flirting! He loves smiling at strangers and then hiding his face in my shirt. I also love love love how interactive he is while nursing...grabbing my shirt, or the best is when he stares at me until I look down at him and then will squeal and go back to nursing.
  • Options
    Putting her toes in her mouth.  And DH can get her giggling so loudly!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We just got Jake a bouncy chair and I love watching him have a blast in it. When he kicis really hard, the toys on the overhead arch swing and he thinks they're the coolest. I love smiling big at him just to get a big gummy grin and some hard kicks to make his chair go.

• Options
    The laughing and giggling is definitely my favorite. For some reason, little guy just finds my Hubs' face hilarious. I also love the "flirting". He flirts with himself in the mirror, hehe. For some reason he also does this thing where he kind of bites my shoulder, moves his head back and forth and makes an "ahhhhhh" noise. I don't know what that is about, but it is adorable.
  • Options
    ShadyKull said:
    The laughing and giggling is definitely my favorite. For some reason, little guy just finds my Hubs' face hilarious. I also love the "flirting". He flirts with himself in the mirror, hehe. For some reason he also does this thing where he kind of bites my shoulder, moves his head back and forth and makes an "ahhhhhh" noise. I don't know what that is about, but it is adorable.
    My LO did this when she was newborn (not so much anymore, but every once in a while), and we called her "T-Rex" because of it! DH is getting a tattoo of a TRex now for her :)

• Options
    Grabbing his feet. It makes him so happy. All the little noises are fun too. He makes a "hi" sound and it's fun to get him to try to do that. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"