Orange County Babies
Options

Good OB with Kaiser

We are newly pregnant and our insurance is with Kaiser. I was wondering if anyone can suggest a good OB and/or Midwife with Kaiser. This is our first pregnancy and baby so we are new at this! Thank you!
IMG_6095

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good OB with Kaiser

• Options
    I am seeing Dr. Lai at the Sand Canyon location. He is young and very nice. I was told that your OB won't necessarily be delivering, as they just use the Dr. on staff at time of delivery, so not sure it really matters unfortunately.

• Options
    I see dr bohemer at the San Juan location. He is such a nice man, really gets to know his patients on a personal level.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had Dr. Hayton at Harbor MacArthur. I was induced at Sand Canyon and went through 3 different midwives before have a c-section with a different doctor. You just kind of get who is there. But, when I went to my office visits I had either him or a midwife, and they were both great. I don't remember her last name but she went by her first name, which was Krista.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    Dr. Tran @ Sand Canyon. I didn't "choose" him I was more assigned to him as he just ended up fitting with my schedule. He and is medical asst Adrienne are wonderful. I am a doctor myself and and extremely pleased with his care. Yes it's true the delivery is based on who is on call (unless you are having a scheduled c/s for medical reasons, then usually it will be with your personal OB).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"