October 2012 Moms
Options

Dinner (Solids) What time

so we just got back from NC for the weekend visiting family and our LO also got shots and is such a trooper he never even flinched or cried at docs visit. well the NC visit naturally it involved the peanut gallery (comments from hubby's mom friends)

...just wondering what time you feed your LO dinner solids?  Does  it involve meat?

Thanks

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Dinner (Solids) What time

• Options
    nealblnealbl member
    We try to do dinner between 5 and 6. She goes to bed at 8 or 8:30. She has had ham and turkey and roastbeef and loves it.
  • Options
    He usually eats dinner around 530/6. He doesn't have meat every night but he does have some form of protein (fish, meat, eggs, cheese, beans).

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dinner at 6:30pm, that's when DH gets home (I usually have dinner ready to serve right when he comes through the door).  Bedtime is 8-8:15pm.

We do BLW-style so DS gets meat if we're having meat that night for dinner.  We are flexitarians so I only have meat at dinner maybe 3 nights a week?  Tonight we had chicken and DS really enjoyed that (poached chicken thighs, then I shred it to smaller pieces for him).  The other night I pan-fried flounder (dredged in egg then coated with flour); that was a hit with DS too.  I try to cook tofu once a week as that's also DS's favorite.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We do dinner between 6-7 bedtime is 8/830. I have a carnivore on my hands. She eats meat at most meals, in addition to a fruit or vegetable and some times something else like quinoa. 
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options

Thanks ladies! I do give a veggie and protein at dinner. They made it seem as if having a bedtime no later than 8p was outrageous!

This week I'm working on moving bedtime up to 730p we'll see how it goes...

• Options
    dotmbc said:
    We are flexitarians so I only have meat at dinner maybe 3 nights a week?
    How is a flexitarian different than a regular person(aka omnivore I guess)?
    Flexitarians mostly eat a veggie-based diet with little amt of meat.  At least that's the definition I get from Mark Bittman.  So even when we eat meat, it's a small portion. (Eg, 2oz or less per person).  I think of the meat as a flavoring side ingredient rather than the MAIN dish.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    Between 6:00 and 6:30. She has her last 8oz bottle at 8ish If we are running late for supper then she will just get a pouch or tub of veggies. If we are on time she eats what we eat, and that does include meat.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"