Babies on the Brain

Just a Newb Planning for a Newb :)

edited July 2013 in Babies on the Brain

I figured I should introduce myself after a week or so of browsing around the forums-

My name's Liz & I live in an apartment in Rhode Island with my boyfriend of 6 years, Nico (and our dog, Zazoo!) We're both 22 years old and have recently decided that we want to start trying for a baby! We know we're still young but this is something we've literally both been dreaming and talking about for these 6 years, and with him finishing up school right now, it just seems like the perfect time for us. Although I do have my cycle down pretty well from using NFP as our form of birth control for the past couple years, we're trying to not stress too much when it comes to timing while trying to conceive. We're just going to see what happens!

Looking forward to meeting everyone here ^_^

Re: Just a Newb Planning for a Newb :)

• As long as your shizz is in order, your age doesn't matter. I know plenty of moms in their early twenties that are great, and I know some pretty terrible older moms. I have two kids at 21, and although it's not what I planned to start out with, I feel I am doing pretty good as a parent as well as adult wise overall.
    GL and happy humping :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • smushismushi member
    I has a sad.  Rjeller didn't respond to my intro.  I is not as cool.
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2013

Thank you, rjeller! It's definitely not something we're broadcasting (because of our ages) but I know that when and if we do have news to announce, our families will be over the moon; they definitely know how much this is what we want/have wanted and realize that we are in a fairly stable place in our lives right now regardless of age.

Also, I'm pretty gd cool, agoodse ;)

• smushismushi member
    Ok ok pretty gd cool exists in my world too.  Bowing down to the newb and her newbness.  :)  Hump away lil one, hump away!
  • @agoodse sorry?

::skips off to intro::
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"