Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Straw cups w/stoppers @ Old Navy

DS can't seem to keep himself from pulling straws out of drinks and slinging liquid everywhere, so I'm always on the lookout for cups whose straws have stoppers on them and can't be pulled out. I found some this past weekend at two of my local Old Navy stores of all places. They were near the register, on an impulse/clearance shelf. They hold 8 oz and are $4 each, which I'm more than willing to pay if it means keeping smoothie stains off the carpet.

Just a heads-up to those of you who have little straw pullers and don't want to pay $10 for a cup.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

Re: Straw cups w/stoppers @ Old Navy

• Options
    I was out with my son a couple months ago and realized I forgot his straw cup at home when I happened upon this.  It was perfect, he adored it.

Of course, because toddlers are highly unpredictable, he now refuses to use it.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We found those a few months ago. DD loves to use it. All straws need to have this feature!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We found those a few months ago. DD loves to use it. All straws need to have this feature!
    I honestly don't know why more kiddie companies don't make straws with stoppers. It doesn't seem like it'd be that difficult to do.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"