Trouble TTC

Missed period

Hi, my period is 5 days late, I have all the symptoms like i should have my period, swollen breasts, exhaustion, irritable, yet no sign of it. I'm pretty regular and usually get my period the same day every month (give or take a day), but every test i've taken is negative. It's stressful! Anyone know what's up?

Re: Missed period

• What's up is that this isn't the board for you unless you have been TTC for 12 months (6months if you are 35 or older), or if you have an IF diagnosis. Try TTGP. Btw, you prob just ovulated later than "normal" or...your totes preggo!!
    CafeMom Tickers
     Anniversary
    TTC since July 2011
    BFP #1: 2/15/12-Ectopic/Mtx at 6 wks

BFP #2: 10/12/12-m/c at 5 wks. 
    BFP #3: 8/27/13
    Me: MTHFR, Low AMH (1.1), High NK cells and Antiphospholipid Antibodies.
    DH:MFI-Low morph (1%), DNA fragmentation: Excellent!
    5 rounds of clomid, 3 IUIs, and multiple non-medicated cycles- BFFN                                                      
    IVF with ICSI in August 2013 brought us our babies.  ER-9R, 7M, 4F w/ICSI  ET of 2-Grade 2 blasts. 
    + HPT at 6dp5dt. #1 (8dp5dt)- 105    #2 (13dp5dt)- 510  #3 (15dp5dt)- 960  #4 (17dp5dt)- 1889
    Dx shortened cervix, PTL, and preeclampsia during pregnancy.  Lots of medications and 13 weeks of bedrest, babies were born healthy at 34w4d!

imagehttp://oi44.tinypic.com/10dwifm.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"