September 2013 Moms

Jay Z concert!!

Hey ladies! I am obsessed with Jay z, like obsessed to the point that sometimes I cry when I hear his songs ( absolutely crazy I know). Anyway I have tickets to see him on August 13! Do you think it would be weird to go at 37 weeks pregnant and looking like a whale? Would you think it was weird seeing someone so pregnant at the concert? Just curious of your opinions!

Re: Jay Z concert!!

• It's with Justin Timberlake right? My friend is going on August 8th and invited me, but I said no. Thankfully I did because I know I would be miserable.
    If you feel up to it then more power to you lol. I would just be careful in the crowd of people.
  • I vote go!

• Loading the player...
  • Yea it's going to be tough, but if I don't go I think I will be extremely upset

• cvl105cvl105 member
    I would think, "good for her! Smart cookie enjoying a concert while she can!" Go for it!!!
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image"">imageimage
  • I'm leaning towards going based off how I feel that day...also hoping my friends don't tailgate too hard haha

• elm005elm005 member
    I would say go.  My DH and I went to a concert a couple of weeks ago and I was miserable and the shaking bleachers from all the jumping and screaming made me nauseous but I am still glad we went.  LO had a good time too!   He danced the entire time.   \m/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going August 8th in Baltimore. I cannot wait! I vote go.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am seeing The Killers Aug 17th...I will be almost 38 weeks...I have been telling LO that she has to hang in there for Mama, and that she will love them!
    <:-P
  • I've missed two concerts where I love because I'm afraid that it maybe all crazy and I may not feel comfortable if I had to stand the entire time . But kuddos to you if you end up going :)
  • amiefamief member
    Nope... I will be going at 36.5 weeks... with my friend who is about 28 weeks and our husbands... looking forward to it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"