High-Risk Pregnancy

Brain on over drive...can't sleep

Re: Brain on over drive...can't sleep

• Aww kneenah. Have you tried any sleep aids like unisom or ambien? I am up starting my 3 hour glucose test! Bright and early at 5am! Yippppppppie.
    Good luck chick. I hope things are ok and you get some rest.
  • No I haven't taken anything. I am really thinking about calling my dr today and beg to be seen :(

I have so much worry on my mind its not allowing me to rest :(

I was suppose to take my 1 hr last week but afraid to even leave my house to go to the clinic and sit there:-(

Good luck with your 3hr.. Do they Bring the juice to your bed?
  • Loading the player...
  • I completely hear you about the anxiety. I had a mild anxiety attack in Friday. Just kind lost it. Feel free to cry. It helps. And always think positive. As much as its hard too. Plus I'm up ungodly hours so feel free to vent and ill vent back! Lol.
    Yes they bring it right to me. Everything comes to me, the NST machine, the US machine, EKG machine. You name it. Today's drink was a little harder to get down. But I managed.
    You definitely need your rest. It's so important to your overall mental state. Keep positive. I am sending over good vibes to you and your LO!
  • Thank you :)

The benefits of HBR you have anything bought to you :)

I am going to wait till 9 to give dr a ring lets see what this bozo has to say :-/

• I guess it's a benefit but I feel like I have forgotten how to use my legs.
    Tell Dr.Bozo,haha, about the anxiety. When I told my doc she was more worried about that then anything else really. Anxiety and stress cause so many other things to go wrong.
  • Lol, I decided to drive to my appt last week because it was late in the afternoon and I could swear I felt so weird driving. It's been over a month I don't step on the pedal.

Do you get bathroom privileges? If not who dumps your poop and pee pee?

Little things I wonder lol
  • I do get to go the bathroom. It's about 10 small steps from my bed. I do get some movement but its not nearly enough. Keep me posted on the doc situation.
  • I'm 35 weeks today, only been high risk for 4 weeks now.  I can't imagine what some of you ladies who have been/are high risk from a very early time are going through.  Sending peace your way. 

I also take something for sleep. Otherwise I am just wide awake all night and I sleep for about 3 hours during the day.  I know that's not good for LO.  Worry seems to creep in the most at night when DH isn't awake and there is nothing "good" on Tv.  I hope your doctor gives you some good answers!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Being high risk can be very nerve recking but I enjoy being closely monitored I would die if I only saw the dr every 4 wks. With my hx I see the every 3wks then once I reach 16wks its every two weeks with ultrasound.

It's 9:12am I have yet to call the dr. DH doesn't think I should call her. He thinks I should just continue to think positive. I have an appt on Thursday. I am confused with what to do.
  • I agree with Wallace.  There is no harm in calling and it may set your mind at ease.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • K- you call?
  • Nope :) I just relaxed and took a nap.. I was going to really call but I listened to what my hubby told me and relaxed and leaving things in gods hands. I have an appt on Thursday and we will discuss everything. I am actually taking notes.

One thing about me is a am a nervous reck when it comes to health and now my pregnancy. My boyfriend says I should just move my apartment into the hospital because I feel to as ease there :-/ I think it's just I always want everything to be right and need that reassurance that everything is right.

That being said, I am still going to request hospital bedrest and procardia just for the benefit if my little girl :)

You ladies honestly really calmed me down this morning and I am so grateful to have you ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"