Nurseries and Baby Gear

Light weight diaper bag

I'm looking for a nice, but light weight diaper bag that would be good for a 2 yo and infant.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Light weight diaper bag

• The SkipHop Versa is incredibly light, but not sure how well it would handle all the gear of a newborn and two yr old.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have 2 that fit all of my stuff for my boys. A Timi and Leslie Leather tote and my OiOi Plaid Carry All Bag.

Both bags are really cute too. Between the 2 I like the OiOi Carry all bag better because it's not as deep as the other one and easier to organize and keep what you need handy. It also is lightweight and has less of a diaper bag feel to it when you carry it. The ironic thing is I got the OiOi for a baby gift for DS1...it was the first diaper bag I ever got. It still looks new and for whatever reason I keep going back to it. I also have an OiOi hobo I used a lot for just DS1. The bags hold up great.

I do like the parent bag with the Timi and Leslie a lot though. I wish all diaper bags had them but I think it's a little heavy at times. It looks good though.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • I used my versa for a newborn and 15 month old. I don't pack a whole lot though.
  • I have a Lululemon gym tote that is AMMMMMAZING! Better than any of my million other diaper bags. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I use the Vera Bradley backpack. It is nice because you can really scrunch it up if you have to shove it someplace. I love being hands free with the backpack

• I'm using a skip hop versa right now for a two year old and an infant and it is not big enough in my opinion. take a look at the skip hop grand central. Supposedly it's only 14 oz when empty and pretty large.

• I LOVE LOVE my Vera Baby Bag! Even though one will last you forever because they're quality made... I received one from a friend for Baby #1, one from my sister for Baby #2 and will be ordering one next week for Baby #3... I HIGHLY recommend them! They fit everything I needed for my 3yr old & newborn...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"