Multiples

How do you put your babies to sleep at night?

Right now the girls are sleeping in their swings. They are eight weeks old. Kaitlyn sleeps through the night from 10 PM until 6 AM 3 to 4 times per week. Hailey wakes up one time around 3:30 AM every night. I feel like I need to start getting them in their crib. But the second I lay them down In their crib they wake up within five minutes. Where do you put your babies to sleep and what age do we need to transition them to their crib. Also when I put them in their crib drowsy but awake they freak out. HELP!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: How do you put your babies to sleep at night?

• Dragonfly1226Dragonfly1226 member
    edited July 2013
    I wouldn't worry about sleep habits until at least 3 months. For now do what works. Our girls start the night in the PNP. The good thing is that we can put them down sleepy but awake and they will go to sleep on their own. We really just lucked into this. DS never went to sleep on his own at this age. They usually eat around 2-3 am and after that one is fussy and goes in the swing. The other gets fussy around 5:30-6:00 am and comes into bed with us. We tried to keep them both in the PNP all night and it backfired.
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • They were 3 months when we moved them to cribs. Before that they just weren't ready. Sounds like you're doing great and you have great sleepers! I was just going to say that we played that Baby Got Colic youtube video when we put them I'm the cribs and it helped them fall asleep most of the time. Keep trying the cribs, but no rush! Gl!

• Loading the player...
  • I also waited until 12 weeks and they were suddenly fine. I did swaddle and used magic sleep suits with success once they could break free! Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine slept in a pnp together until 4mo. If they have been sleeping in a swing, you are going to need to transition them to sleeping flat.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"