Trouble TTC

not sure where to post need advice on negative pregnancy test no period etc

No period negative pregnancy tests and brown discharge when i wipe am i pregnant?

Question: Can i be pregnant?

Details:
First off my fiance' and i have been ttc since february after going off birthcontrol january of this year. Had been on it for 1 year. And up until last month my cycle was between 32-34 days long. last month it was 29 days. (i had to be on antibiotics not sure if that would have caused the"early" period or not. as far as i know i am ovulating but i stopped testing for it as it jst made me more irritated everytime my period came in the end anyway.
So this month the 29 days came and went and i took a test just to make sure my cycle hadnt switched on me completely and it was negative. so i figured it just went back to the norm. so my period should have been no later than last thursday and that is on extreme end. I tested wednesdy and thursday and they were negative. So anyway last thursday i thought i was gonna start my period and it turned out i just had brown discharge and it was only when i wiped. i have experienced old blood before and its not like to where my period normally follows because usually after having sex (sorry for the tmi) my period would immediately kick start and it didnt all weekend. there isnt a smell to the discharge so not really thinking its anything to be concerned about. but it stopped. i didnt have any cramps. so i again tested friday and saturday (night then morning) both negative.
*possible pregnancy symptoms 
-Nausea
-Headaches
-tiredness
-mood swings
(all of which could of course be something else)
Also both my aunt and mother did not test positive on pregnancy test until they were 3 months pregnant. 
Anyway im looking for any similar experiences i know nothing can be positive until i go to the doctors. but i am a little weary of going just to be told i over reacted or not be pregnant. as im sure many can relate its a frustrating process when you decide to have a baby never seems to happen as quickly as you want. so if you have any good news bad news just let me know what you think thanks for your help in advance!

Re: not sure where to post need advice on negative pregnancy test no period etc

• It is common to have an occasional cycle without ovulating. If you aren't doing something to track ovulation - temping, OPKs - then it's hard to say what's happening for sure. Take a pregnancy test once a week until it's positive or your period comes. If you hit 60 days without a period, call your doctor to have it jump started with Provera, and consider charting your temperatures to confirm ovulation in the future.
    Me (34) & DH (45) - NTNP since June 2011
    RE: 12/1/12 - Me: PCOS; DH: Low T
    2/13: DH's T went from 190 to 777!
    Cycle 1 1/25/13: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = Ectopic pregnancy
    3/7/13: MTX injections put me on the bench.
    Cycle 2 6/7/13: Clomid 100mg CD3-7 = No response
    Cycle 2.1 Clomid 150mg CD 19-23 + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 3 7/21/13: Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #1 + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 4 8/25/13: Bravelle 75-112iu + Trigger + IUI #2 + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 5 9/23/13: Bravelle 75-225iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Progesterone = BFFN
    Onto IVF - starting injects on Christmas Day

• ok wont post on here anymore thanks and to the charting i was testing up until last month. and i was ovulating every month im not sure that would cause me not to have a period but i dunno thats why i was asking just looking for similar experiences thanks though

• Loading the player...
  • Corty01 said:
    ok wont post on here anymore thanks and to the charting i was testing up until last month. and i was ovulating every month im not sure that would cause me not to have a period but i dunno thats why i was asking just looking for similar experiences thanks though

You do realize this is a board for women dealing with infertility, most of us are going through treatments. A lot of us have never been pregnant so we can't help you. TTGP loves posts like yours (insert sarcasm font), you should ask them! Good luck!

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since 0ct. 2011
    Me-34,DH-34
    Dx:Hypothyroidism 2008
    HSG- All clear CD 3 bloodwork normal
    SA- Abnormal Dx:MFI
    DH on 50mg Clomid 3x week
    BFP#1- 1/21/13 CP 1/24/13
    Cycle 18,19 & 20 50mg Clomid+trigger+IUI= All BFFN
    Cycle 21-25 Taking a break for now, still HIO Hoping!
    Moving onto IVF Next AF
    (PAIF/SAIF Welcome)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"