Illinois Babies
Options

Nanny Share Lakeview

Hi There! I'm due in February and looking to do a nanny share with someone in the area of Lakeview.  I will be returning to work in April full time, Monday through Friday.  Preferably someone on a school schedule (I am a school counselor), with summers off, for it to be during the school year calendar. Let me know !! Thanks.  

Re: Nanny Share Lakeview

• Options
    We are in West Depaul (Ashland & Wrightwood) so pretty close to Lakeview and will be having baby #2 in early March. We are full time care for #1 at preschool, but would like to keep baby #2 out if possible. I work close to a school schedule and that would work for us, although I do not have summers off. We could likely keep the nanny through the summer, though, I think that may be more desirable for a care giver. Do you want to contact me offline?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    dtek07dtek07 member
    Hi Im due in early February and would be interested in a Nanny share.  I currently live in Roscoe Village but the babys father lives in Lakeview. What are the hours for a school schedule?  I do not have the summers off either. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So I'm due in march and I'm a teacher but wouldn't be going back until next August. I'm in Lakeview though. I'm researching and daycares that I'm interested in are just far too expensive. I'd love to stay home with my baby but unless I nanny another little one I don't think it'll work.

Thoughts?
  • Options
    If you're not already on neighborhood parent network (npnparents.org) you should check it out. Tons of families looking for nanny shares and lots of great nannies post their availability on the site. Good luck!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi!

I am also due early February 2014, live in Lakeview/Wrigleyville, and am looking for a nanny share once I go back to work in late April (full-time, M-F).  I do not have summers off but perhaps something could still be worked out.  Please contact me via email if you want to discuss!

~Kristin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"