Trouble TTC

Emergency TP Thursday!! (BFP mentioned not mine)

Ok ladies, I have to get this out there. I have two! My best friend has been trying to have a baby for about a year. She was seeing an obgyn and taking clomid (I told her not to but she doesn't care). She knows all about our issues and seemed to be very interested and care. Then I got a text from her today that said she was pregnant. Yes a text. She hasn't been to the doctor yet. They are the more irresponsible people we know and now they have what we want most in life. Ugh!!!! Next is DH. He is super depressed and keeps saying its never going to happen for us. How can I encourage him? His pessimism is starting to wear on me. I tell him that and it doesn't help. So frustrated at everyone! Thanks for letting me vent.
TTC #1 since 8/2011
DH(26) Me(24)
Me-PCOS, thyroid disease, insulin resistant 
 metformin, levothyroxine
Hsg= normal
Dh- SA normal
4 rounds of clomid- no ovulation 2012
Round one femera with RE- May 2013- no response
Round one bravelle injects- June 2013-BFN
Round one 200 mg clomid with steroids and estradiol -August 2013 = BFN
round two 200 mg clomid with steroids/injects/estradiol - September 2013= ??

Re: Emergency TP Thursday!! (BFP mentioned not mine)

• I'm sorry for both, but especially for the DH situation. It's so hard to stay positive when the one person you need backing you is losing hope.

Can I add my own TP Thursday here too, do you mind?

I have sacroiliac joint dysfunction. Basically my tailbone and iliac don't meet properly, and when the sacrum 'slips' it puts huge pressure on the sciatic nerve and there's significant swelling (which leaves it pushed out of position.) There really is no way for me to tell when it will slip - I can have crazy bendy sex or help lift a couch and it's fine. Today I bent down in my kitchen to pick up a Bounce sheet from the floor and it slipped out. Bam. I have a job interview on Monday and Wednesday (2 parter) and I can't even really sit up. #*$&^* I want to TP my back.

First comes Love Nov 11,  2003, Then Marriage: Aug. 23, 2006. Baby??? TTC since May 2010. Started seeking additional medical intervention (again) Summer 2013, finally appointment is booked!
    Formerly buttercupaug 06 - and I was almost silver :(
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL/PAL ALL WELCOME!
    Aug 16, 2013 - SA done - All good strong numbers
    Apr 3, 2014 - Consult with OBGYN to get my testing started.
    Mar 6, 2014 - Surprise BFP!!!! EDD Nov 9th. Consult with OBGYN changed to prenatal meet and greet!
    May 2, 2014 - NT scan perfect! Can't wait to find out what team we're on. 

June 11, 2014 - it's official, we're TEAM PINK!!!
    Welcome Piper Laine!! November 10, 2014
    imageimageimage

• I'm sorry you're having a rough day. Hopefully it'll perk up for you soon!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • calindi said:
     ***BFP mentioned, not mine***

Please let me join in... oh please...  I have wine in hand, and am willing to share!  Though I might have to open another bottle...

A girl I knew from a job I used to have is still a Facebook friend, though we haven't talked in awhile.  She apparently is due in February and announced today.  How did she announce, you ask?  One of those adorable photos that have her either holding the ultrasound behind her back to "surprise" her husband?  Or the ridiculously cheesy photos of her pretending to puke in a toilet while her husband holds up the pee stick? Or any other number of over-the-top photos with either an ultrasound or the pee stick?  No - she did not do one of those things - she did ALL OF THEM!   She posted an ENTIRE photoshoot of 25 pictures involving the ultrasound, a pee stick, and she and her husband holding their two dogs with a sticky on the wall that says "(Him and dog) + (Her and dog and presumably baby)= 5".

Even putting aside the whole hypersensitivity I have as I was recently given the medical diagnosis of infertile (cause still pending), that whole nonsense is sickening to the average human being.  Really?!  A whole photoshoot about being pregnant?!  I think the "unfriend" button is in her future.. I can't... I just can't...
    gag me!!! Seriously, that's irritating even if you're not going through an IF journey!
    **SIGGY WARNING**

Me: 32 DH: 35  TTC#1 since March 2012
    Dx: Poor Embryo Quality, Arcuate Uterus, Poor Uterine Blood Flow, Mild Endo, 
           Protein S Deficiency, Sjorgen's Syndrome 

IUI #1-5: BFN
    Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy: minimal endo, partial septoplasty
    IVF #1: 10R/6M/6F ~ Day 3 ET = BFN
    IVF #2: 14R/9M/5F ~ transfer canceled ~ all embryos arrested at 1-2 cell stage
    IVF #3: 9R/5M/5F ~ 1 frosty!
    IVF #4 (FET #1): BFN

IVF #5 (DE IVF #1 with Dr. KK protocol): Currently PREGNANT!!!!!!
    Synthroid + Prednisone + Metformin + Baby Aspirin + Supplements Galore = 15+ pills a day
    Lupron + Lovenox + Delestrogen + IVIG + B/W = 2-5 pokes a day
    19R, 17M, 17F - transferred two Grade A blasts 11/16, four frosties!!!
    Beta #1 11/24 (13dpo/8dp5dt) = 367 ~ Beta #2 11/26 (15dpo/10dp5dt) = 709
    Beta #3 11/29 (18dpo/13dp5dt) = 1,997 ~ Beta #4 12/1 (20dpo/15dp5dt) = 3,403

imageimageimage

My Blog: Running and Dreaming for Two ~ All are Welcome!
  • Wow. That is unreal. Ps. Crack open another bottle for me!
    TTC #1 since 8/2011
    DH(26) Me(24)
    Me-PCOS, thyroid disease, insulin resistant 
     metformin, levothyroxine
    Hsg= normal
    Dh- SA normal
    4 rounds of clomid- no ovulation 2012
    Round one femera with RE- May 2013- no response
    Round one bravelle injects- June 2013-BFN
    Round one 200 mg clomid with steroids and estradiol -August 2013 = BFN
    round two 200 mg clomid with steroids/injects/estradiol - September 2013= ??

• Uuuugh that's so obnoxious!  I feel like I see another FB post about someone new expecting every other day.  I've threatened to quit FB a million times, but I'm addicted.  Also, this weekend DH and I went to brunch and sat outside, and these adolescent boys walked by OUR table of all tables and put this tiny little rubber baby the size of a finger nail on our table, said they can't afford child support, and told us we have to take care of it.  Stupid, but you can only imagine how something like that could totally burst your bubble when you have IF and are TTC. 

I'm sorry about your DH.  I know IF can be hard, especially on us ladies.  Just remind him that it's hard on you, too, but the best thing you can do for your psyche is at least TRY to stay positive.  Maybe talk about options and next steps instead of going right to the "it'll never happen" talk.  Or you could also try getting active and doing things to get your mind off of it, that helps us sometimes.  We'll go for hikes or our on the lake or something where we know there won't be tons of kids and pregnant women around hehe.
    Me 31 ~ DH 30
    IVF/FET #1 - BFP!!
    <3 CJW 6/15/2014 <3
    DX - PCOS 2004
    FET #2 - scheduled for 11/24/15
  • I'm going to drive to Florida and TP every.single.person at Aetna Specialty Pharmacy. After a week of lying to me that my doctor's office never called in for treatment authorization, my RE's financial counselor got her contact to send over a file number. It took me calling 12 times today to finally get someone to read my file -- I had authorization last Monday, they just didn't bother to read the file. 3 of their agents told me to just buy my meds out of pocket -- uh, no, that's what I'm paying you to do.
    Me (34) & DH (45) - NTNP since June 2011
    RE: 12/1/12 - Me: PCOS; DH: Low T
    2/13: DH's T went from 190 to 777!
    Cycle 1 1/25/13: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = Ectopic pregnancy
    3/7/13: MTX injections put me on the bench.
    Cycle 2 6/7/13: Clomid 100mg CD3-7 = No response
    Cycle 2.1 Clomid 150mg CD 19-23 + Trigger + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 3 7/21/13: Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #1 + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 4 8/25/13: Bravelle 75-112iu + Trigger + IUI #2 + Progesterone = BFN
    Cycle 5 9/23/13: Bravelle 75-225iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Progesterone = BFFN
    Onto IVF - starting injects on Christmas Day

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"