Philadelphia Babies

Has anyone delivered at Einstein Montgomery?

My current OB is associated with Einstein Montgomery however after some research, I'd like to deliver at Paoli. Do I need to find a new doctor? Does anyone have any experiences with these hospitals?

Re: Has anyone delivered at Einstein Montgomery?

• I will be delivering there in early September-I will let you know! There are a couple ladies on the Philly Nest that delivered there and seemed to have good experiences! I have heard wonderful things about Paoli too though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'll be delivering there sometime in the next few weeks. What makes you want to change?
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • KMB611KMB611 member
    I know of one person who delivered at Einstein Montgomery and she didn't say anything negative about it. Most of my friends have delivered at Paoli and they are phenomenal. I will either go to Lankenau, Paoli, or the Hospital of the University of Penn.
  • KMB611KMB611 member
    My current OB is associated with Einstein Montgomery however after some research, I'd like to deliver at Paoli. Do I need to find a new doctor? Does anyone have any experiences with these hospitals?
    If you deliver at Paoli, you will need to find a new doctor. Chances are your Einstein doctor has no affiliation with Main Line Health (Paoli, Lankenau, and Bryn Mawr Hospitals). You should be able to go to www.mainlinehealth.org and search for a doctor in your preferred geographic location.
  • Delivered my daughter at Einstein Montgomery in March and had a great experience. The nurses and LCs were wonderful.
    Married 6/4/11
    Reese born 3/23/13
    Due 9/14/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'll be delivering at Einstein Montgomery because that's where my midwife delivers.
    imageimage

Olivia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
  • What's your experience like with your midwife, can you recommend her?
    So far I'm very happy with my midwife. I use Ronni Rothman of WomanWise Midwifery. She has an office in Plymouth Meeting and another in Mt. Airy where she offers evening appointments. She delivers at Einstein or Valley Birth Place (should you be interested in a birth center birth).
    imageimage

• I have had two friends deliver there and they do have private rooms. 

I delivered at the old Montgomery Hospital.  I don't know how many of the nurses transferred over to the new hospital, but I cannot say enough good things about the L&D nurses I had.  
  • I would imagine you would need a new OB if you switch hospitals. I love Paoli ob/gyn. I'm not sure where you are located but they have an office in collegeville too at the main line health complex if that's closer than going to Paoli for the appts. Dr. Hahn and Dr. Stuck are fabulous!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"