Maryland Babies
Options

Infant Swim Classes

Has anybody done one? Curious if folks have suggestions on where to go. Merritt and MAC both have classes that work for me schedule-wise. I'd love to hear about other folks experiences and suggestions!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Infant Swim Classes

• Options

We just finished up a 6 week course at Merritt in Eldersburg. DS was in the "Get Wet" class for 6m-3yo. I thought it was okay. I mean at that age lessons are about getting used to being in the water more than anything else. We played with toys, tried to blow bubbles, etc.It wasn't anything that I couldn't have done with him myself, but it was nice to have a little group.

I've taught lessons before myself and I will say the younger you get them in the water, the better because once they are 2-3 it can get harder because they tend to be more scared. Not that it's too late then, but just saying, the sooner the better Smile

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
  • Options
    We did Kids First swimming for a year and a half and my DS loved it. Will probably be going back after my DD gets a little older.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ymca has classes and they are very reasonable
    Me: 36 (Endo) DH: 39 (Azoo)
    5 DIUI - BFN
    IVF#1 - BFP - AJ 7/12
    FET#1 - BFP Due 7/24/14
    imageimage
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    image imageimageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.