New to The Bump
Options

Hello fellow newbies :)

I'm new here, thought I'd introduce myself :) I am a FTM, currently 18+5 weeks, living in the UK. What stage are you at in your exciting journey for children?

Re: Hello fellow newbies :)

• Options
    Hello! I just joined today. I'm not pregnant but want to start trying in November. I just got married in May and everyone told us to wait but we've already been talking about it for two years and I just turned 30. The only reason we are waiting until November is because I am training for a marathon and I just went off birth control. I know embarrassingly little about childbirth and pregnancy so I thought the earlier I learn, the better :)
  • Options

Hello! I just joined today. I'm not pregnant but want to start trying in November. I just got married in May and everyone told us to wait but we've already been talking about it for two years and I just turned 30. The only reason we are waiting until November is because I am training for a marathon and I just went off birth control. I know embarrassingly little about childbirth and pregnancy so I thought the earlier I learn, the better :)

Hi :) wow, good luck with the marathon! We started trying nov 2012 and got pregnant April this year. It was surprisingly emotional, I thought it would be easier if I'm totally honest, although it didn't take that long compared to some, it felt like forever to get a positive test. We weren't going to stress about it but that all went out the window, for me anyway! Every month I would get excited then torture myself waiting to be able to do the test. The day eventually came and it was amazing :) best of luck to you with your coming journey :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"