Two Under 2
Options

Best camera monitors?

Hi! With my first son I got the Philips avent monitor no camera and it was terrible. It broke twice in less than a year.
I'm looking to buy a new one with camera this time. Any suggestions of a reliable monitor?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Best camera monitors?

• Options
    We love our summer infant monitor.. We are actually buying a second camera so we can have both kids monitored through the night.. So far we have had no issues with it! My favorite feature is that I can talk to DS through the monitor.. That saved me from having to get up out of bed so many times!! I could just soothe him through talking when he's wake and fuss!! Awesome feature!
    Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options
    We had a SI with our first and it was dying before #2 came along.  We bought the Motorola w/ 2 cams and are very happy with it - one thing I really like is that we can move/rotate/pan the cameras with the monitor.  This is nice since DS1 is about to be in a big boy bed so we can scan around the room if needed.   

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have an older summer infant model and just bought a 2nd camera. Everything works great!

I have heard Foscam is great too.

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Options
    JBudkeJBudke member

We have a Motorola and will be getting a second camera for it.  We love it!

• Options
    lp0lp0 member
    EMO-mamma said:
    We had a SI with our first and it was dying before #2 came along.  We bought the Motorola w/ 2 cams and are very happy with it - one thing I really like is that we can move/rotate/pan the cameras with the monitor.  This is nice since DS1 is about to be in a big boy bed so we can scan around the room if needed.   
    Do you know which Motorola you have? We currently have the Summer Infant monitor but they don't sell the second camera for it anymore (very annoying since it's less then two years old). I like the idea of being able to pan around the room because we are moving Ds into his big boy bed at 20 months. 
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"