Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Car Seats-small car

Hi New Moms,

I am hoping someone can help me out (I am currently expecting in October). Has anyone had a small car and used a Britax BSafe car seat?

I have a Volvo S40, and the Britax seems to fit, but not quite as well as the Chicco Key fit 30 (but they are reatively similiar in fit). The hard part is that I like the Chicco seat better, but the idea of being able to get the BSafe/BAgile stroller combo is really nice. It would also be great to get the BReady stroller with a second child.

If you went with the Chicco is there a good stroller to go with? How are the City Select and City Mini? I am totally torn here.

thanks!

Re: Car Seats-small car

• owl214owl214 member
    I'm pretty sure you can do the chicco car seat with a Britax stroller, you just have to get the adapter - https://www.britaxusa.com/accessories/infant-car-seat-adapter-frame
  • You can get an adapter for the Britax B-agile to use with the Chicco. I really like my Chicco. I have a City mini and love it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks. that is good to know. I was wondering though, wold the adapter defeat the point of getting the BAgile? Has anyone used the adapter with the Chicco car seat and BAgile stroller?

Cyprissa-on the City Mini do you use the Chicco adapter, are you happy with it? Did you get a Snap n'go too? Also, does the bottom bar bug you? haha sorry for so many questions! I am so confused (i think a combination of the hormones and pregnancy brain are making me very indecisive).

• I have the B-Ready, and honestly, if I were to do it all over again, I'd probably get the City Mini.  I don't think the B-Ready is bad, but it is a little bulkier than the City Mini.  And the primary reason I got the B-Ready was to use with 2 kids, but now that I have 2 I'm not even using it as a double stroller!  Reason being is I don't like how low the one child has to sit.  They cannot see anything!  So I'm baby wearing the LO and pushing the older one around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a 2007 Honda Civic and the BSafe. It's a very tight squeeze but have made it work. The seat has to be very far forward though. I was shocked how large the car seat ended up being. I have no problem because I have really short legs but he can't ride behind my husband who is 6'4". 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks. that is good to know. I was wondering though, wold the adapter defeat the point of getting the BAgile? Has anyone used the adapter with the Chicco car seat and BAgile stroller?

Cyprissa-on the City Mini do you use the Chicco adapter, are you happy with it? Did you get a Snap n'go too? Also, does the bottom bar bug you? haha sorry for so many questions! I am so confused (i think a combination of the hormones and pregnancy brain are making me very indecisive).

I have a city mini gt and a graco car seat. I'm borrowing a snap and go from a friend, soI don't have the car seat adapter. I have still used the city mini many times with her lying flat in the stroller (LOVE that option). FWIW I take very long strides when I walk, and have not hit the bottom axel once. I would suggest you go to the store and try the car seats out in your car before deciding anything.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"