Cleveland Babies
Options

eastside recommendations

Re: eastside recommendations

• Options

I don't know many ob's that will def be there for the delivery unless its scheduled, and most practices do like you to at least have one or two appts with another dr in the practice so you're  more familiar with them if they are the ones on call during your delivery. 

With that being said, look into paragon health associates. I don't know if there in the willoughby area but I know there in the twinsburg/akron area. That's where my ob is and unless I had an urgent issue and he wasn't in, I was always able to see him. My SIL also saw a midwife at a different office then mine and she loved her, and she was there for all her deliveries and only one was scheduled. 

You shouldn't have to wait two months for a regular appointment though, that seems a bit long.

• Options
    David Vexler: delivers only at Hillcrest (part of cleveland clinic) delivered my first son. I went through 6 other practitioners (all who belittled me about my weight, GD, work schedule). He saw me every appointment and delivered my son safely.

for this pregnancy I started with seeing Corinne Bazella. She was amazing, but had to go on maternity leave. I have been seeing one of her partners, Angela Gangestad for the second half of my pregnancy, and she has been great as well.
    They both Deliever at UH main campus, and my experience with them has been great. I see them at the UH Landerbrook office. 

The Mob Boss 
    Birth: 10lbs 11oz, 21.5 inches <> 1 mo: 14lbs 7oz, 23.5 inches
    2mo: 18lbs 15oz, 25.5 inches <> 4mo: 26lbs 8oz, 27.5 inches6mo: 29lbs 8oz, 30 inches <> 9mo: 32lbs, 32 inches12 mo: 37lbs, 34.5 inches <> 15 mo: 38lbs 6 oz, 36 inches. 20.5 inch noggin18 mo: 43lbs, 37.75 inches 21 inch head2yr: 47 lbs, 42 inches. 21.5 inch head. Woah.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I see Dr. Iafelice in Cleveland Clinic Willoughby Hills and everytime I call, they do offer me a same day appointment, if I need it. He also has an office in Mentor, which you can offer to go to that location, as they seem to have more appointments there!

Good luck!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"