Adoption
Options

hi everyone

hi some of you old timers might remember me. I was very active on here when we adopted my son back in '08. Tomorrow is birthday he will be 5. I know the adoption process can be daunting so I wanted to share some hope. In 2006-2007 we tired 3 FET using donor eggs( i don't produce any due to a medical condition) which resulted in 2 m/c. I wanted to try but I knew in my heart adoption might be the best way. we found a wonderful agency to work with. we had one failed match in April '08. But we were matched in June '08 with our wonderful BM. We drove out 2 days before the c section and got ready for our lives to change. our experience was wonderful we had our own room at the hospital to care for our son and our BM and her family were lovely. I know she is a wonderful mother to her daughter but just couldn't care for 2 children.
The adoption   process might feel dark at times but we can't imagine our lives without our son. Remember one day you will have you family and the wait and tears  are worth it in the end.

Re: hi everyone

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    IRRIRR member
    Agree thanks for sharing your story and happy birthday to your son.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love hearing happy stories!

BFP #1: 3/23/13, EDD: 11/22/13, MC: 4/2/13
    Convinced it was a boy and missing him every day!
    BFP #2: 10/25/13, EDD: 7/3/14, Grow baby Grow! Anabelle Rose born 6/6/14 

image     image

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic August Siggy Challenge: If Babies Could Talk
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"