Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Lightweight sleepsack?

DD wiggles a LOT at first when she gets put down to sleep, especially at nap time. I'll put her down in the dead center of her mattress, she'll end up smushed at the foot of her crib against the side. Last night I came in and she was sideways with her feet up on the side. I had asked on here yesterday about her getting her feet stuck in the slats, and I think we're going to give the sleepsacks a go. So, what are suggestions for a baby who's pretty mobile in her crib AND runs hot? I think the Halo ones would be too hot for her. We have a Skip Hop one with ventilated sides that's nice and lightweight. Any other recommendations? Are the A&A ones decent? Thanks!

Re: Lightweight sleepsack?

• sarums4sarums4 member
    edited July 2013
    We love the A&A ones. Kinda pricey, but I think I've seen that they make one specifically for Target that's cheaper--haven't checked it out yet though.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• sarums4 said:

We love the A&A ones. Kinda pricey, but I think I've seen that they make one specifically for Target that's cheaper--haven't checked it out yet though.

I saw those, they're just one layer of muslin as opposed to several in the regular ones. My only concern with those is that they may not hold up as well with all her flopping around. But they're probably worth a shot.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought a few A&A muslin sleepsacks at Babies R Us a couple weeks ago,they were 30% off so $12 dollars a piece. Totally worth it,My guy runs hot and we are in AZ so these work great for us. I've washed them a few times and they are holding up great,just get softer like the blankets.

imageimage

• DS runs hot too  but he's been fine in the Halo cotton sleepsacks.  We only keep our a/c at 77-78F and on hot days I put him in just his diaper, or a tank top.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • JJ_13JJ_13 member
    Another vote for A&A ones. They're awesome and we've had no problem with them holding up so far.
  • We bought an A & A one on sale at BRU for like..$12. I haven't tried it yet (haven't had time to do laundry) but it seems really light weight and I think DD will love it (she tends to run hot too)

BFP #1 12/02/11, M/C 12/08/11
    BFP #2 04/06/12, DD born 12/20/12
    BFP #3 06/09/14, M/C 06/15/14

• I've been using the AA ones for a few months. I bought them on babysteals.com and they run that deal all the time. They have held up great so far. 

• A & A too. if you have a Kohls charge, they sell them online for 17.99 but when they have their 30% you can get it that way off of the 17.99
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Thanks, everyone, I think I'll grab a couple of the A&A ones. She loves her little security blanket and swaddle blankets, so I think she'll like those,
  • We love our zipadee zip:

I like that it keeps his hands warm and there's lots of wiggle room. Rowan didn't let us swaddle him for long, so this was a good alternative to loose arms and legs.

Pregnancy Ticker

• I second the A&A ones.  We live in FL and these are nice and lightweight.  Definitely worth the $!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"