Pregnant after IF
Options

E.R Visit & NT Scan Update

Hey there ladies. Its been a while b/c the new format is all wacky and wouldn't let me post, so I'm updating and catching up now.

So tuesday night I was at work, my late night until 8, I HATE IT. I stood up to leave and I felt a big goosh between my legs. I ran to the bathroom and there was a ton of blood. I was in a PANIC! I immediately thought I was losing my baby. I called DH and we rushed to the er. That night the er staff was horrible. They put me in more of a panic and my blood pressure was thru the roof because of them. The doctor didn't even know the fetal heartbeat or what it was. I was livid. After two hours we got an ultrasound and the baby was fine. I then remembered my last trip to a much better e.r (overlook) the u/s tech told me there was a little blood btwn the ut and placenta which will either pass or absorb. That was a month ago so I figured it obsorbed. But after the blood I knew it came out. So we wewe're discharged and diagnosed with a threatend miscarrge. The doc told me I'd probably miscarry. So I went home and slept it off, bleeding stopped. It was really just ththat one big gush.

Next day we went to the E.R. which we had our NT scan scheduled for this day anyway. So doc pulls DH and I into the office. Told us to always call him first. He assured us anytime of night the after hours line has all his phone numbers and he always answers. He said he was upset with me (jokingly) for running to the er. And the er on staff called him and sounded like a fool. He said that I am fine.The u/s showed the babys heart beating and measured on track. He said I would have told you it can be normal. But nonetheless I am glad your ok. So we proceeded to the NT scan. We seen tge babys full body. Amazing to see how much she's grown! Her legs and arms are long! The fluid measured 1.44 they like it under 3 so that was good for me. We got some amazing profile pics. And so happy to see she was doing well. Doc again assured us were fine. Sex and workout restriction for two weeks.

I feel great today. When I pass a BM I bleed vaginally very light. Doc said it can be a sensitive cervix. Told me not to strain and eat high fiber foods. Dh and I are going to tampa next week I'm excited to get away and I hope everything keeps going well.

TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --

Re: E.R Visit & NT Scan Update

• Options
    Also wanted to mention tomorrow I hit 14 weeks. We made it to the second tri. I'm thankful and seriously just praying EVERY thing keeps going well. My whole family knows now and everyone is so overjoyed. :)
    TTC Since 112010 Naturally. Diagnose:PCOS(ME) + Low Motility(HIM). Started IVF+ICSI Cycle 12312. ER 27 & ET 210 two embies transferred. *BFN 1ST IVF CYCLE.* **Getting as healthy as possible and will try IVFICSI#2 again hopefully in April.** -- HAVE FAITH; LET GO & LET GOD --
  • Options
    SO sorry you had a scare. Glad everything is ok though!! Congrats on a normal NT scan!!
    Me (37) DH (39); PCOS changed to Unexplained, changed to DOR in 2012 (finally a correct diagnosis!); 
    Started TTC 2009 with RE after 6 months.  
    Clomid + Trigger x2; 
    IUI + Femara x1,
    IUI + Follistim x2;
    IVF #1 (MDL) February 2013- BFN.
    IVF #2 (antagonist) May 2013, First BFP of my life. 
    Identical twin miracle BOYS (!!) headed our way- due date is technically 2/4/14 but c section is scheduled for 1/7! 

BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That sounds so scary; glad everything is stable now!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    How scary glad things are ok.

TTC since 9/10 consult 1/12 All testing came back fine Diagnosed with Unexplained infertility -3 medicated IUI's All BFN IVF - ER 11/14 24R, 15M, 13F ET 11/19, BETA 11/28 BFFN --Next step FET in Jan ET scheduled for 1/24. Beta #1 350 Beta #2 735. U/S Hell. miscarriage D&C at 9weeks. FET #2 ET 5/28 cancelled FET# 2.5 6/26 ET Beta 7/5 302 7/7 Beta #2 632 Everyone welcome

image image
     imageimage

• Options
    Glad your scare turned out okay.

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"