Re: This.happened

• jmb527jmb527 member
    @Yezbick9, you crack me up! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jmb527 said:
    @Yezbick9, you crack me up! :)
    Bump Ass Kicking?
  • Loading the player...
  • I must be a judgey bitch when I'm pregnant.

Yep. And probably when you're not pregnant, too.

• Yezbick9 said:

google123 said:

You better not do it again.

This begs the question; or what?

Does anyone else find it ironic that @google123 is calling someone out so aggressively for privacy issues. I mean, I know she's not REALLY Google, but I just think its funny. Maybe I'm the only one...

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• I must be a judgey bitch when I'm pregnant.

Yep. And probably when you're not pregnant, too.
    Eh...only when needed.

• She is clearly wearing maternity shorts, you can see the band when you zoom in.. And for everyone giving her crap for posting the picture.. Ever heard of all these public websites that are extremely popular and show pictures of poorly dressed people at Walmart? I'm sure everyone here has looked and laughed at least once.. And she didn't have a right? Excuse me but I'm pretty sure the Internet is a public forum.. She didn't reveal her identity, she cut out her face. All she did was state her opinion about that woman endangering her unborn child. Leave her alone, since I'm sure all of us have judged another woman at one point or another. I know if I saw the same thing, I'd post a cut off picture too to show the world. There's stuff like that alllll over the net, get over it.
    Actually, she did show her face this morning until a few of us started saying things.  I would never, ever take a picture of someone else and then post it on here with the intention of getting people to say nasty things about the person. 

• Someone made a comment to me at Starbucks the other day when I was drinking coffee. A complete stranger told me I shouldn't be drinking caffiene while pregnant. Thank goodness she didnt take a pic of me (that I know of) and post it on some public shaming post. My body, my baby. Mind your own business and leave others alone.
  • Someone made a comment to me at Starbucks the other day when I was drinking coffee. A complete stranger told me I shouldn't be drinking caffiene while pregnant. Thank goodness she didnt take a pic of me (that I know of) and post it on some public shaming post. My body, my baby. Mind your own business and leave others alone.

Every time I get coffee, I just wait for someone to say something or ask if I'm sure I don't want Decaf. My OB specifically requests that his patients not do decaf unless it is naturally decaffinated due to the chemicals used to decaf teas/coffee.

Not bumping on The Bump anymore

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Great Support, Great Conversations, and more than just Cloth Diapering at our new home

While I definitely agree that the public shaming posts are unnecessary, I don't really agree with "my baby, my body". I don't really think it is bad that society has a zero tolerance policy for some things while pregnant. I find it upsetting to see women smoking well into pregnancy.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • thetheisensthetheisens member
    edited July 2013

Mapeers3354 said:
    I never saw this thread about the bartender refusing service, so i don't know how ugly it got, but it is actually completely legal to refuse to serve alcohol to a pregnant person, at least in MN, because you could technically argue you are also serving a minor. Not saying that is right to assume someone is pregnant and not sure I would refuse them A drink, but more than one I probably would. Establishments would probably prefer that you don't refuse service just to avoid drama or not lose customers.

Yeah, um, no. I think you,
    technically, have no idea what you are talking about. 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• ktox61ktox61 member
    Yezbick9 said:

google123 said:

You better not do it again.

This begs the question; or what?

I literally laughed out loud at this one. Too funny.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @thetheisens

I can't quote you for some reason. But umm yeah. I am a server and we get alcohol training by the state annually. So yes I do know what I'm talking about. I didn't say it was illegal to serve a pregnant person and it may very well be different wherever you live, but I'm pretty sure a state licensor wouldn't give us false information. But thanks for the very constructive comment.
  • It's legal to refuse service to almost anybody. It's the bartenders call.
  • MEP923MEP923 member
    Maternity shorts do not equal pregnant. I wore them for a few months after my son. I also wore them when going through fertility treatments because I bloated so much.

imageimage

• I sure wish my ass looked like that chick's in the white shorts.... or at least hope it can someday post baby days :)

Just wanted to throw out that off topic comment. :)

My 2 December boys

• SoMoNYSoMoNY member
    You have no right to privacy when out in public.  I don't see big deal about pic.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"