Secondary IF
Options

Progesterone Test Not Good

I had a progesterone test done at 7 days after my pos opk.  I just called to get the results and was told they were not good, only 2.9.  So I am wondering if I was a little early on my pos opk, or I don't know.  I feel like I am losing my mind.  I have felt so positive about this cycle.  DH and I did BD the 2 days after IUI so there is still a chance if I was early.  

The nurse suggested we may need to switch to Letrozole and I told her that I was on that before and it made my cycles too short and we kept missing O.  So I mentioned that we had talked about possibly doing Clomid and injectables, but that would cost a lot more.  I decided I would hold onto my fleeting hope and wait for the end of this cycle, and then schedule an appointment to discuss what we may do from here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Progesterone Test Not Good

• Options
    I have only had my progesterone tested once a long time ago. It was 20+ and the nurse said shed be surprised if I wasn't pregnant. I wasn't. And then proceeded to have 15 months of negatives. I guess im trying to say that anything can happen and nothing is a guarantee, so don't lose hope even with lower numbers. So maybe yours will increase from a later ovulation. There's still hope! I'm praying for your bfp!
    DH & I: 29
    TTC #1 4/2009 -  DD 2/5/10
    TTC #2 since October 2011
    2IF issues
    7/2013 - IUI #1: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFN
    8/2013 - IUI #2: 50 units Follistim +  Ovidrel  = BFP! Beta #1 (12 dpiui) 8/21: 45  Beta #2 (16 dpiui) 8/26: 301 Beta #3 (21 dpiui) 8/30: 1,929. 1st Ultrasound 9/4 - One perfect sac. 2nd Ultrasound 9/13 - Heartbeat at 124 bpm! Anniversary  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, I caved and tested on 9dpo and it was negative.  I'm feeling kinda ambivalent about this cycle.  Trying to figure out what I want to try next cycle.  I still have a tiny bit of hope, but not as optimistic as before.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

DD conceived after 3 years of ttc.
    MFI - DH had varicocele repair and took Clomid to get DD b. 02/2010

TTC #2 since 6/2010
    10/2012 DH diagnosed with Epilepsy
    A few failed IUIs summer 2012 and 2013. 
    DH taking clomid and waiting to see if he needs another vericocele repair. 
    Hoping for a 2015 baby or babies. 
    Wishing, hoping, waiting.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"