Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Rolling Over

My baby is 3 months old today! Yay!!! She has been rolling from front to back for the last month. At daycare, she has rolled from back to front a few times. She hasn't repeated this behavioral milestone at home. Is it typical for babies to only roll over once in awhile at first? How old we're your babies when they started rolling over?

Re: Rolling Over

• Babies that start rolling that young are learning so yes. DD started doing that at 3 months and is now rolling all over the place at 6 months.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• be888be888 member
    My son rolled from front to back at 7 weeks twice in the same day, and a few random times since then. I think it was sort of a fluke. He still tries while on his tummy, but can never really figure it out.

BabyFruit Ticker
    16 Ch. du Barrage, Lac-Beauport

• Loading the player...
  • DD is 8 weeks and will only roll from back to side. She cannot go completely back to front yet not can she get from her side back onto her back. All babies develop differently and different times. As long as your pedi is not concerned, than it's all good.

"No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside." -Unknown

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageimageimageimage

Anniversary

• DD1 rolled front to back at 2m and back to front at 4m. She did each about a handful of times and then had zero interest for months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"