Nurseries and Baby Gear

RnP vibrating feature worth it?

I was just curious if anyone has the rock n play with the vibrating feature and if they felt it was worth it over the standard RnP? Did you use the vibration often? Did it make that much difference to your LO? Thanks for any advice ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: RnP vibrating feature worth it?

• We just have the regular one and it is great. We've had other seats that vibrate and my kids have never liked it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't had my baby yet, but I bought the regular one. Then a month later amazon was having a sale for the vibrating one for the same price ($53) so I returned the regular one. I figured it may save me on the middle of the night. Vibrating is always a better option to have especially for the same price
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't spend a whole lot more for it, but if you can get a good deal then you might as well try. It really just depends on the baby. We have the regular RNP which our LO sleeps in next to our bed at night and he does great in it. Our bouncer vibrates, and he doesn't seem to be too impressed with it so for me it wouldn't be worth it.
    Anniversary

• I wouldn't spend more on it. Vibration did nothing for us, but sound was a must.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks for your input ladies! :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I didn't think we would use it, but DD loved it.  For a while, that's the only way she would stay asleep.  I was thankful to have it.  Ironically, we've never used the sound feature!

Wickedly nice Step Mom to JJ since 5/2/09
    Born 7/26/01-- Adopted 3/6/02

Two and a Half Years, Too Many Treatments, One Precious Miracle
    Abby born 11/5/12 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I agree with pps. Vibration did nothing for dd. I wouldn't pay extra for it.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Yes. That's what made me decide to go ahead and get it. I don't think dd would like the RnP with out it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"