April 2013 Moms
Options

Losing my mind

This baby is driving me nuts! She won't sleep for more than 1.5 to 2 hours at a time. She has started this whining/screaming thing. I am exhausted. She just spit up all over me, herself & bed which meant changing clothes and sheets. My DH is working but is about useless when he's home and seriously makes me want to throat punch him. On top of all that my neck did this weird pop this morning and I've been in pain all day & chiropractor can't see me until mon. I am really losing my patience. I had to put LO down in crib earlier and walk away for a few minutes in the middle of one of her screaming fits. I thought this was supposed to get easier?!? It did for awhile but now regressing. Just needed to vent!

Re: Losing my mind

• Options
    tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited July 2013
    I'm so sorry and know what you're feeling. LO is inconsolable on and off for the past two hours and MH is out tonight. I had to put him in his swing because I really just needed a minute to myself. It'll get better >:D<

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Really sorry you are feeling this way. I too am hearing his whining noise he makes... I mean it would be 100 times better if he wasn't whining the entire time he is up in the evening and late night. During the day he doesn't whine. I mean.. he reverts back to the newborn sleep (even as a newborn he wasn't waking up this often) and whines. It would make it a lot easier if he was just up and happy about it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get it!! I'm there with you! My LO always slept at least one good 5-8 hour stretch... Now for the past 3 WEEKS my LO hasn't slep longer than 2 hours at a time! There was a 3 days period when she didn't sleep longer than 20 minutes at a time! I was losing my shit! I was so exhausted I was so affriad I would drop her because my body was weak. So even though it sucks these two hours are a blessing right now. But I am one tired mama and so ready for it to get easier!!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    leasajleasaj member
    So glad I'm not alone.
  • Options
    My LO sleeps pretty good at night and most of the early part of the day. Then it never fails, no matter where we are, all h*ll breaks loose about 6 and he's a holy terror until he goes own about 9
  • Options
    I could have written this post. My baby slept through the night for 5 weeks straight. Now for about the last month she wakes up whining or screaming every hour or two all night every night. She has also been spitting up quite a bit around 3:30 every morning. I even have a horrible crick in my neck from trying to nurse her lying down. Wednesday night I had a complete melt down when she would not let me put her down at all. I'm so sorry you're going through this because I know how terrible it is. Hope you get some help and find relief soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"