Multiples

tracking babies...

Since they were born I have been tracking everything = pee, poop, eating, sleeping.  I use an app on my phone to make it easy and I really like having the records. But I am starting to get tired doing of it, I'm just not so sure I will remember what I need to if I don't track,
Just wondering when others stopped tracking all the info. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image

Re: tracking babies...

• I never tracked- we didn't have any issues to need to track so I figured why kill myself with useless work.
  • OK Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker < br > image
  • Loading the player...
  • I only tracked for a couple of weeks.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    IVF #1 BFP b/g twins!; loss at 23 weeks due to I.C. and PTL. IVF #2 BFP 5/26/12; due date 2/6/13; TAC surgery 7/20/12, blessed with another girl & boy! 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I never tracked- we didn't have any issues to need to track so I figured why kill myself with useless work.
    This. I only tracked feedings prior to dr appts because I knew the neonatologist would want to know precisely what they were taking in. For a while I also would track when they pooped (just because I could never remember, and they could go days and days....). Other than that, noooo tracking!
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I tracked w my singleton for about 3 mo. After a couple months, I would looking for patterns so that I could create a loose schedule, more for my sanity than anything else. Once we had established our routine, I quit tracking

I'm tracking this time with a similar goal in mind.

• Same with carrotcake.... I loved looking back and making sure her schedule worked best for her....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Maybe a month?  I couldn't remember anything and that's how we would remember when feedings were.  But after the help left we pretty much stopped.  There weren't as many people involved in the daily care of the girls.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• We stopped tracking at our two week appointment because our pedi said it was unnecessary since they got back up to birth weight, unless we wanted to do it for our own record.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• SwetaVSwetaV member
    We stopped tracking after our 2 weeks pedi appt. once we got the clear that they were gaining weight and our "schedule" was working, we stopped.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"