Babies on the Brain

So, this might be happening

@Mysterious_Wife

Um....I might be stopping around your neck of the woods for dinner on my way down to Florida in late October.  

Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust Saying.  
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  

Re: So, this might be happening

• At least wave or honk when passing through KY.

• Um.............. Really!? Like stopping to see me!?
  • Loading the player...
  • pmarie33 said:

At least wave or honk when passing through KY.

You should hitch a ride
  • pmarie33 said:

At least wave or honk when passing through KY.

You should hitch a ride
    Good idea.

• @Pmarie33  We're debating on which way we are going to go.  Either down through Indy and picking up 75 farther south or driving east and picking it up north of Cinnci.  

@Mysterious_Wife  That might be in the plans.  We were going to stop and kill time with my uncle in TN in order to avoid rush hour in ATL.  However, now I'm kind of digging the idea of stopping at Sweet Tomatoes over by the mall because I stinking love ST and I haven't been to one in years.  Please tell me it's still there :-P I did think of you as a bonus to stopping though :-D
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • We love ST. It's at exit 269 (I think) it's not by the mall. It's at the end of Barrett now. I'm gonna have PM suggest us to be FB friends.
  • We love ST. It's at exit 269 (I think) it's not by the mall. It's at the end of Barrett now. I'm gonna have PM suggest us to be FB friends.

Hey, I work like 10 mins from there!

Sorry, random intrusion I know.

My life, my love, my boys
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS: Liam born 8.30.10 at 35 wks (PPROM, Pre-E, C-Section)

DD: BFP 6.9.13, EDD 2.12.14, A/S 9.20.13... It's a Girl!

Adeline Leigh born sleeping 2.11.14 at 39 wks 6 days

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. - Dorothy Ferguson

• Creepy! Do you live in Kennesaw?
  • Canton actually. Grew up in Woodstock so I know kennesaw well.

imageimage

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. - Dorothy Ferguson

• My thoughts exactly.

imageimage

• fredalina said:

Hello TN. Just saying.

Uh no, she's coming to see me.

• fredalina said:

fredalina said:

Hello TN. Just saying.

Uh no, she's coming to see me.

You come here and she gets a twofer.
    I like the way you think. Do you have my email? I was going to invite you to A's party
  • Didn't it used to be over by the mall?  I feel like I saw it there on the opposite side of the road.  :sighs:  It's literally been almost 10 years since I was down there for any length of time.  Considering I used to spend every summer there, it feels like it's been forever. 
  • OMG! Fred too!

I'll try to PM you tomorrow.

Balls- I have been her two years and have only known it on the opposite end of the mall. It's almost at Cobb Parkway/41
  • I live in Acworth. And who doesn't love ST?? It's the shiz.
    Together since 7/31/07, Married since 11/4/12
    BFP:  8/24/13,  CP:  8/27/13
    BFP:  2/8/14,   EDD:  10/23/14

DH and our furbabies!

• I have never been, how sad am I? I work in Kennesaw now now and I keep hearing about it.

You are in Kennesaw! Man, this keeps getting better.
  • fredalina said:

Well, we don't have a Sweet Tomatoes, whatever the hell that is. We do have a SatCo though.

ST is a large soup and salad bar. Very vegetarian friendly.
  • I hate you all. I guess I'll take MH to ST with my BOGO coupon. ::pouts in a corner because none of the regs live by me::
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Or you could send me the BOGO. Then Balls and I could eat cheap!

:laughs: :snorts: :laughs:

In a serious note. I do snort when I laugh
  • Or you could send me the BOGO. Then Balls and I could eat cheap! :laughs: :snorts: :laughs: In a serious note. I do snort when I laugh

Too bad the coupon is only good for WA state. Road trip, anyone?
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • I hate you all. I guess I'll take MH to ST with my BOGO coupon.

::pouts in a corner because none of the regs live by me::

No regs and no ST near me.

::pouts in the corner with bug::

View Full Size Image

• Look at me, being supportive by bringing people together....and to ST. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"