Babies on the Brain

FFFC

Allie has worn me out by saying variations of mom all day today. She said mom four times walking from my room to her bathroom. We went to lunch and she said mom 9 times while I was fixing our drinks. I've retreated to my room and shut the door. She starts a sentce and ends a sentence with mom. She is now picking up her room yelling for me. I've tuned her out for our safety. I'm having a 10 min cool down. I told H I was going to dinner alone.

Re: FFFC

• And I almost just told a vendor to calm her tits. Score. I need to go home.

I would have high fived you in person if you did that.

• Oh and she told me, I needed a make over to look like a mom in a magazine. She wants me "to look as pretty as can be. You're kind of bigger and have more freckles." Yup, dinner alone and stopping by the liquor store. Why did I wait until my mid to late 20's to drink?
  • Loading the player...

• OkayKelci said:

I haven't watered my lawn and secretly hope it dies for the simple fact that I don't want to mow it. It is too hot for that.

I keep hoping mine will flood out. 

Us too. The rain is making it grow faster than H can keep up. It is so wet the mower sinks or dies.

• And I almost just told a vendor to calm her tits. Score. I need to go home.

I told C this the other day in front of DH. He looked at me like I grew 2 heads.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• I don't want to do anything but sit in the new rocker/recliner in the nursery.  And I'm starting to feel silly having a half-complete nursery since it's taking so damn long to get our home study finished.  We still haven't heard from the SW about scheduling interviews/visits, and it's been 2 weeks since our seminar.

Granted, the SW we were working with is now at another agency and her replacement started 2 weeks ago this coming Monday, but when we emailed her last week just to get an idea of when to expect these interviews to take place she basically said "I really have no idea.  Hopefully I can get my schedule organized and get something on the calendar in the next couple of months." O_O Hell no.  That's unacceptable.  Sigh.  Sorry for the rant.
  • Oh and she told me, I needed a make over to look like a mom in a magazine. She wants me "to look as pretty as can be. You're kind of bigger and have more freckles." Yup, dinner alone and stopping by the liquor store. Why did I wait until my mid to late 20's to drink?

Hugs. And a huge alcoholic drink of your choice.

Tonight I'm going out with my group of mom friends. After 3 days alone with the kids, I can't wait to escape. And wear a non nursing bra.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• @gnome- I would be calling her manager. That is not acceptable.
  • Flame free Friday confessions. Don't let the flame free confuse you. It is still up for highly flammable remarks
  • @gnome- I would be calling her manager. That is not acceptable.
    Well, DH emailed her again right after I posted this.  I understand that it can take some time to get all the cases straight in your head and your calendar up to date, so I'm trying to cut her some slack.  The previous SW will be handling one or two of the home studies of the group of four families that were at our seminar, so maybe she will be working with us.  They didn't have a very smooth transition, from what I can tell.  I just have to keep telling myself that it's just part of the process.
  • I hope it moves quickly for you. I know this process is stressful. Keep us updated. We are hear to listen, when you need to vent
  • I am abusing this shit out of the emoticons. :-B
  • :O) there's a clown!
  • jbatchjbatch member
    My confession is that the drama on here makes me laugh and I really enjoy it..

I have a Daughter born 2/26/2013. She is pretty much amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"