Trying to Get Pregnant

Q on Clearblue digital ovulation tests

I am using the First Response daily digital ovulation tests this cycle and I know once you get a + the reader shuts off permanently.  Is it the same with the CB digitals? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Best Answers

Re: Q on Clearblue digital ovulation tests

• Loading the player...
  • TallaB said:
    No, the clearblue will turn off for 2 days after you get a peak reading. After those 2 days though, you can retest.
    The CBEFM does this, but if you just use the regular CBE OPKs you can test as much as you want. If you get a smiley face you can test again an hour later if you want.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• TallaBTallaB member
    TallaB said:
    No, the clearblue will turn off for 2 days after you get a peak reading. After those 2 days though, you can retest.
    The CBEFM does this, but if you just use the regular CBE OPKs you can test as much as you want. If you get a smiley face you can test again an hour later if you want.
    Wait, what??? I was using just the regular CBE ovulation tests and it turned off...i'm going to have to look into this! Thanks!

• I would get automatic lows after my peak on the CBEFM, but I can keep testing with my CBE OPKs.

After 4 years, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs our surprise miracle is here!
    My Blog

TTC # 2 BFP 03/02/13 = CP, BFP 05/14/13 = CP, BFP 08/09/13 = CP

RPL testing = normal

TI Cycle #1, 50 clomid days 3-7, 150 iu Follistim days 8-11 = BFP! EDD May 22, 2014

Betas: 13 DPO = 79, 15 DPO = 149, 19 DPO = 788, 22 DPO = 2031

• I should have specified, I meant the regular CBE ovulation test and not the CBEFM. 

Sorry it wouldn't let me edit my original post.

BabyFetus Ticker

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The new ClearBlue Easy Advanced Digital OPKs will stay on and not let you test for 2 days once you get a smiley face. The older ones will let you though.

TTC #1 since 7/08 After 3 years, 2 losses, 3 rounds of IUI, and one round of IVF, we finally have our dream come true! DS born 7/30/11

TTC #2 off and on since 7/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"