August 2011 Moms
Options

Good news / bad news

The good news is that DS is finally cutting his first year molars.

The bad news is thay DS is finally cutting his first year molars.

He cut one last week and one today. The recliner is covered in drool, and the trash is full of all the food he has been refusing to eat. But I guess all of you figured out how to deal with this last year, huh?

So total tooth count is now 8: four top front, two bottom front, and two top molars barely coming in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good news / bad news

• Options
    Teething is never fun. I hope he gets through it fast!
  • Options
    Yay for teeth!
    Boo for teeth!
    I know what you mean. Just hang in there Mama. The good news is that there are only 20 baby teeth vs 32 permanent teeth (including 4 wisdom teeth that may or may not ever come out, and I hear those other 8 teeth aren't nearly as painful coming in as the baby teeth are)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh no! 

This might make you feel better.  DD is also a bit of a late teether, and just got two more bottom teeth (non molars) this month.  She didn't make a peep.  So while the molars seem to be painful, some of the others have popped through without a single complaint.  So he might be fine once he gets past this round of molars!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Oh no! 

This might make you feel better.  DD is also a bit of a late teether, and just got two more bottom teeth (non molars) this month.  She didn't make a peep.  So while the molars seem to be painful, some of the others have popped through without a single complaint.  So he might be fine once he gets past this round of molars!

The molars are the first where I have noticed a behavior change that made me wonder if something was going on. He was surprisingly mellow with the others, though he did have eating issues when he cut the first at 18 months.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Yay for teeth but I do hope it goes by smoothly. So far for us it has been a roll coaster.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"