Multiples
Options

Intro

Hello! My name is Beth, and I am expecting G/G twins- which is super exciting for us because I have an identical twin sister myself!! My husband and I have two boys, Jack and Grant (7 & 3), so these two will complete our family and then some:) I have already learned so much from you ladies just by being a lurker...as I have all the experience being a twin but NO experience carrying or raising twins! Happy and Healthy thoughts to all of us that are pregnant.....looking forward to sharing our ups and downs of multiples pregnancy.

Re: Intro

• Options
    Hi there! Welcome and congrats. Love your boys names. I am also an identical twin and I'm expecting twins!!!! Although we don't know the genders yet, we are so excited!

I lovvvvvve being a twin and can't wait to see the same friendship bond with these two. We have an almost two year old girl and this will most likely complete our family. :)

Are you close with your sister? And are your girls ID?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    bmh4bmh4 member
    JkGymnast.....YES, my sister and I are super close. We live 2 hours away from eachother but visit regularly and talk daily (like 10 times a day). That is what I am most excited for too...the relationship these girls will have, it's like a built in best friend:) 

They say mine are identical too-they are mono/di. We will probably do the testing when they are born just to say for sure! 

Are you and your sister close?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome!
    How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"