Infertility

New Bump? and sig question

So what does everyone think of the new format?  I'm still getting used to it but so far I like the "love it" button and it seems a lot easier to add a smiley or pic to a post or my sig.  Haven't tried to use mobile yet.  Also I guess people are no longer listed as newbies, bronze, silver, etc?  I got something saying I earned a badge but no idea where that shows up. 
Anyone know how I can get my sig to not be a long paragraph? At one point I'd gotten it to go back to line by line again, but there were spaces between each line making my sig super long.  TIA.

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: New Bump? and sig question

• I'm not sure if I like it yet.  I don't know the answer to the siggy either. For some reason it's using the siggy I had made months and months ago  - can't get it to update...? help!

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The most "annoying" aspects are that on mobile you can't see who started a thread or post counts on anyone. I worked hard for that silver poster, lol! But in all seriousness, drive bys and newbie posts are almost impossible to figure out. :-S

As for the siggy, I couldn't figure out how to center my siggy, but if you just hit the return button and take out the < br > between the line breaks it seems to work, it's just centered to the left. I know that some ladies have figured out how to center it, I'm just not that savvy! HTH!
    Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I posted this a couple days ago on 3T with instructions on updating siggies. Hope this helps! https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12004947/how-to-update-your-siggy#latest
    My Blog
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC #1 since February 2011
    Me: 29 (3/5/13- high NK cells)  DH: 28 (5/8/12- MFI low morph and motility)
    Cycle #21 (IUI#1), Cycle #22 (HSG 9/21/12) and Cycle #23 (IUI#2)=  image
    Cycle #24- December Snow Bunny IVF #1
    ER 12/6/12 (14R, 11M, 9F), ET 12/9/12 transferred 2 day 3 embies
    Bleeding and low betas=very cautious image C/P 5W3D
    Cycle #26 March Lucky Duck- FET #1
    scheduled 3/20/13- CANCELLED- lining issues
    Cycle #27 May Emerald- FET #1.2
    delayed- Starting Trental for 3 months + natural cycles Cycle #28-30=  image
    Cycle #31 August Shooting Star- FET #1.3 
    transferred 1 hatching blast 8/21/13= imageBetas 8/30 (108) and 9/3 (565)

U/S 9/19/13- HR is 128!  U/S #2 10/4/13- HR is 174!
    It's a BOY!

• I posted this a couple days ago on 3T with instructions on updating siggies. Hope this helps! https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12004947/how-to-update-your-siggy#latest
    Thanks!  Seems like you should just be able to click on the button that allows you to center text, instead of having to use HTML!

IF, 5 losses, 1 son, 1 on the way.
    fall in love with someone Pictures Images and Photos  photo turtlejpg

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I can't get mobile to work at all :-?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"