Babies on the Brain
Options

maybe baby?

I'm new and hope I'm in the right spot.  We've been married for about 9 months and had no baby plans yet.  Actually, I was not on board at all.  After the wedding I went on the pill but hated the side effects so I went off after three months.  We had a "slip up" but I swear that I just knew that I would get pregnant from that one time.  I was having irregular cycles due to the stress of wedding planning and was basically not getting a period at all on the pill.  Now it's all I can think about and I'm suddenly desperate to see a BFP.  I'm going to cave tomorrow and take a hpt - I'm guessing I'd be somewhere around 12 dpo.  Anyone else have a similar situation?  I'm totally preoccupied - it's all I can think about!

Re: maybe baby?

• Options
    I am the same way! My husband has wanted to knock me up for years now and I have been...well...selfish, and not on board at all. I was soo not ready to give up my "freedom." But a couple of months ago, I was over a week late and I am usually pretty regular, so I was convinced I was pregnant, and like you, it was all I could think about! Once I had decided that there was no chance that I couldn't be pregnant, I started getting excited about the fact of becoming a mom. My period came shortly after and I was devastated! But that is how I knew that I was truly ready to start TTC. I have purchased a ClearBlue Fertility Monitor in hopes of speeding the process up! Good luck! My fingers are crossed for you and your hubby!
  • Options
    ::Looks at siggy:: Nope definitely not similar situations.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"