6 Weeks Pregnant

6 weeks 5 days and so worried

I'm pregnant after a long road!  :) We are so excited but it seems as if it is all against me!  41 years old, previous ectopic and 2 failed ivf tries. 

But we got pregnant naturally!!! :)  We had bloodwork and an early ultrasound at 5 weeks and all is fine!  Even saw a heartbeat! :) 

It's just that I go from being so excited to so worried.  I'm not having a lot of symtoms that you read about other than tired. 

Guess I have to stay positive and wait until the July 15th dr. appt!

Anyone else feeling like this??

Re: 6 weeks 5 days and so worried

• jenndeco, I'm in the same boat! We were told that we would not conceive without IVF. I was set to start the drugs for long protocol and days before found out we were PG! I'm not 6 weeks exactly.  I'm almost 40, no previous pregnancies, one previous chemical pregnancy.  My blood work has all been good with numbers that are increasing, but I don't really have symptoms other than being tired.  My boobs are only mildly sore and I do have to pee alot, but no morning sickness, my boobs aren't "killing" me....I don't want to be sick, but it does make me so very nervous....our first u/s is next Tuesday so I guess I'll just have to wait until then.  Crossing my fingers and saying prayers for you!
  • Hi Texasgal!!

Congratulations!!  Funny how things work out, huh?  Nice to hear we are not alone in our worries and experiences.  The more I read, the more you and I seem totally normal! Just waiting for that dr. appt! :)

My friends say the worry doesn't go away!  I guess we just have to stay positive! I can't wait to truly feel excited!!

Prayers to you, too!

Best wishes and Happy 4th! :)

• Loading the player...
  • I am 6 weeks pregnant as well. I have had tender breast but not any other symtoms. I have had a previous ectopic as well. I have been worried that something will happen to this pregnancy but trying to keep a positive attitude. It will be a few weeks before I am able to hear a heartbeat. Good luck to you!
  • Happy 4th! I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow and I'm anticipating seeing the baby's heartbeat. Should I be worried that I haven't seen it yet. Nowadays I have been worried about every little thing. I'm wishing you all a very successful pregnancy and good luck on your next ultrasound.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am 6 weeks and 3 days pregnant myself. I worry about so many things. This is my first pregnancy. My mom had two tubal pregnancies before she had me so I worry that is going to happen to me also. I just found out that I'm pregnant so haven't been to the doctor yet, going next week. I'm only 20 and have the same fears. Just wanted to let you know that most of us feel the same way :)
  • I have hardly any symptoms either. I'm 37 and was about to go for my HSG after trying for 3 years. We got pregnant naturally. It was a shock, but a nice one. I am starving hungry and tired. Had a few cramps and aches but no nausea, no sore boobs..... I need to stop reading all the negative stories and read positive ones. I'm worried that after the wait it will go wrong. Got our first u/s on Monday. Congrats to you all ladies :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"