Parenting after a Loss
Options

I'm back!

Take a couple of weeks off and look what happens - holy crap things look different!  Anywho, I took about a month off TB - we did a short jaunt out to PA to visit family (Pip's first plane trip and she did GREAT!), Ace's birthday was last week (he would have been 3) and just general busy-ness these last couple of weeks.

We're on our 12th TTC cycle and I'm starting to feel the pressure - I really didn't think it would take this long.  Seems like everyone (mostly neighbors - not family, they know better) keeps asking us when we're going to have another.  We even had one guy say that we needed to "try for a boy" - I wanted to tell him we already had a boy then kick him in the balls.  I know they don't mean anything by it - but why can't people just mind their own business?  Plus, it doesn't help that we've been trying and just haven't been able to get one in the oven. 

We have an appt with a reproductive medicine practice next week - I'm cautiously optimistic and eager to hear what they have to say.  If I don't get pg again at least I know we tried everything that we could to get Pip another sibling.  (PS - I'm super-stoked about Prince George.  I kinda wish he would have been a girl b/c I'd love to see another Queen - but I'm so excited for Kate & William.)  (That sounds weird even when I type it - obviously I don't know then - but they seem like such nice people!)  I hope everyone is doing awesome!  Congrats to everyone that had LOs while I was gone!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'm back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"