May 2012 Moms

4 molars in 3 weeks aaagggg!

Mother trucker.  I hate you teeth. HATE YOU!!!111!!

that's all.

image   image

Re: 4 molars in 3 weeks aaagggg!

• yup, same here... except she cut THREE on our vacation to Bermuda (and the last one yesterday!  wahoo!)  awesome!  good luck!
  • DD got all four of hers at the same time too. We're working on the top canines now, but they start and stop and are taking forever!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • DD takes forever to get teeth! She got her first two a few months ago and it took a month of teething for them to come through. This time she has been fussing and drooling for 5 weeks and she still doesn't have any more teeth. She just started to get a rash the last day or two so hopefully they will come in soon.
  • Right there with you. Have started giving LO Motrin or Tylenol before bed or else no one was sleeping at all.
  • ebl2ebl2 member
    Same here. We're on our 4th week of fussiness and no molars yet. Took her to the Dr to make sure it wasn't anything more serious and she just said it was the molars coming in. I swear it looks as if she's about it get six teeth in with how her gums look. Poor babies! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Eczerkies said:
    Same here. We're on our 4th week of fussiness and no molars yet. Took her to the Dr to make sure it wasn't anything more serious and she just said it was the molars coming in. I swear it looks as if she's about it get six teeth in with how her gums look. Poor babies! 
    We went to the dr too b/c I was sure she had an ear infection but nope all clear. 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"