New Jersey Babies
Options

New mommies -Hunterdon county?

Hi,

I just had my son six weeks ago.  I live in the Flemington area and was wondering if there are any other new moms in the area...

Re: New mommies -Hunterdon county?

• Options

I am on the boarder of Hunterdon and Mercer Counties. You're not too far.

Congrats on your new baby. My little girl is 17 weeks.

• Options

Hi Kellie,

Congratulations on your little girl as well!  Do you know of any mommy and me groups in the area?  I've tried meetup.org but there doesn't seem to be anything that includes Flemington.  It would be nice to meet some other moms.  I'm still adjusting to being a SAHM...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hunterdon Medical Center has new moms groups on Thursdays.  I think it's about $6 to attend. 
    R & R: est 2003 LOs: 4/2005, 10/2007, 2/2011 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKatieLovesDave:

Hi Kellie,

Congratulations on your little girl as well!  Do you know of any mommy and me groups in the area?  I've tried meetup.org but there doesn't seem to be anything that includes Flemington.  It would be nice to meet some other moms.  I'm still adjusting to being a SAHM...

Hi! I don't and I have been looking. You might have better luck though. I work full time and was looking for something on the weekends. It's a real bummer! I am sure I am not the only one who works and would like to meet other moms. It is a big adjustment, and encouragement from others would be great. Not to mention meet new friends.

• Options

I'm about 20 mins north of you on route 31! not a new mom, a current one, but about to have my third! I am also a part of MOMS club of washington. you should definitely look into joining the MOMS club in your area. :) You'll find some great support there. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Mrs. Fitzsimons on 4/21/07.
  • Options
    Good luck with your 3rd!  I've looked for a MOMS club, but there doesn't seem to be one that includes the Flemington area.  Maybe I'll have to start one : )
  • Options
    Hi Katie! I am in Flemington and have a 10.5 month girl. There is a great class at the Hunterdon Education Center on Thursdays at 1pm, $6 each time. I met a lot of my mom/playgroup friends there! The class is run by Jean Jamele, a Lactation consultant and nurse. You can bring up any questions you have/just go to meet people.
  • Options
    edited July 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"