Illinois Babies
Options

questions for cps moms

My eldest is starting Kindergarten this year with CPS. My due date is 6 days before the first day of school. So I'd like to get as much done before I deliver. Took care of the uniforms and school supplies. Physical exam is scheduled with pediatrician. But I am wondering if he will need another dental exam and a vision test. We had the dental form filled out and signed when he went into preK. Does he have to do it again for Kinder? Do we have to provide proof of a vision test or do they still do the tests in school? Our school is closed for the summer since they are not providing summer classes. So it's not like I can call them. I found forms on the cps website, but not sure if it is a requirement for ALL students or if these forms are for public assistance for low income families. Any info appreciated. Thanks!

Re: questions for cps moms

• Options
    Someone should still be at your school since principals still work throughout the summer.  if you can't get a hold of anyone, you could try calling another school in your area or call the board at 773-553-1000. Hope that helps! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"