Third-Party Reproduction

**Katie**

I am so flippin excited for you that your getting a profile!! Yay!!! I totally understand not wanting to jump on the first one but hopefully she is a great match for you. Positive thinking only!!!

If you transfer to another RE do you need to repeat all the testing again? That's what happen to me when I switched. I will probably get only 1 or 2 profiles also and that is my biggest concern that I will not like the donor. Seriously though after being on the waiting list for 10 months now I just might pick the FIRST one...lol.

Good luck and let us know if you pick her!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: **Katie**

• Thanks Becky! I was excited too. It was fun to finally get one but we did not get a great vibe from her so we will not be choosing her. I also really want someone with blue eyes and hers were hazel. It's kind of weird and even my husband was being nit picky about certain things which was funny....like at mistakes she made on the questionnaire. Of course we want someone who is PERFECT!  Lol.

I probably will have to repeat some testing if I switch...I'm not really sure. Although it would be nice to get a 2nd opinion to confirm that we need to be going to donor route (although even though it's not my first choice I know it is not going to work any other way). I will probably still stay on the list at RE#1 in case someone does pop up though.
    29 yrs. old w/ DOR & LPD: Highest FSH 30, AMH 0.16, low antral follicle count
    IUI#1 w/ Clomid, Trigger, and Crinone: BFP 9/12/12, EDD 5/24/13, mm/c 10/13/12, Testing done = Trisomy 16
    IUI#2-8 (injectables): BFN
    IVF #1- April 2013: Only 1 follicle on max stims- Converted to IUI: BFN
    DE IVF#1: BFP!! EDD 11/20/14
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"