Nurseries and Baby Gear

City Mini GT

Hi Ladies,

I know some moms had recommended this stroller before we had our little ones. I didn't end up registering for it, and bought it when DD was almost 3 months old, and it has been the best decision. I just have one question, when we are walking the front wheel constantly locks. Is this something that is normal? We can be walking on the sidewalk, and be in front of our neighbors and it has already locked. Am I doing something wrong or does it sound like the lock button is defective?

Thanks for any insight...I'm stumped! I figured I would ask here before I call Baby Jogger to ask.

Re: City Mini GT

• That is not normal for the wheel to lock up.  I had the same thing happen to my regular City Mini double.  I called Customer Service and they sent me a new set of wheels free of charge.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • aeh72aeh72 member
    That's never happened to us with our GT so it does not sound normal.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I will be calling customer service and hoping for a replacement part.

Sorry for the duplicate posts! It kept saying Oops Not posted and then it posted all the times I tried!

• sdb421sdb421 member
    Same exact thing is happening to mine! I just called today and they are sending me a new wheel. Sounds like there might be some defective wheel lock buttons out there! Otherwise, I love my GT, but the front wheel lock issue is driving me nuts!
    M/C #1 - BFP-1/16/08 Dx Blighted Ovum-2/4/08 D&C-2/8/08 @ 7 weeks M/C #2 - BFP-3/31/08 Early M/C-4/10/08 @ 5 weeks M/C #3 - BFP-6/31/08 Early M/C-7/13/08 @ 5.5 weeks Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"