Multiples
Options

I miss my babies

My babies are two weeks old and still working on bf. because they are not good enough at exclusively bf I am pumping after each feed to supplement for them. At night I pump at each feed while either my husband or mother feeds them.
I feel like I don't get time to just hold them because I'm attached to a machine or they are sleeping and I myself am eating taking a shower or preping things for our up coming move.
I actually miss them even though they are two feet away from me.

Re: I miss my babies

• Options
    Awe, hang in there mama. Its a very busy time and things are still really new. Even though its hard for you, you are doing whats best for your babies. Things will settle down and you will get a schedule down and be able to have more cuddle time soon. Good luck with your move!!
  • Options
    At two weeks out I felt pretty much the same way. I am BF and supplementing.I felt that even with supplementing all I did was hold a baby to feed and rotate them in and out. i just knew I was missing out on something. Now at 6 weeks when my help is gone and DH is at work... I dont have a chance to miss them. Time off would be nice. I had a long shower last night just for some peace. It gets better.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still feel like that 3 months in. I only pump once or twice a day, but with one of my twins, BFing is still a work in progress and not all that enjoyable, so I feel like I never get that snuggly bonding time with her. But I'm proud that I'm still giving her breast milk. And your babies are being held and loved by their daddy or grandma and that's important too! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"