Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Dry and Sleeping through the Night

My LO is 8 months old and is a fairly good sleeper.  Since she was about 10 weeks old she sleeps from about 8p until 3a, we feed her at 3a and then she sleeps from 3:30 until 7.  I feel like waking up once through the night is not terrible in the scheme of other stories I have heard.

We have had a few weeks where she has slept entirely through the night and I think she would probably be more successful with this but she leaks through her diaper.  I have tried switching her to a larger diaper at night and it helps, most of the time.

Does anyone have any suggestions on ways to keep her dry through the night?  I realize she will have a wet diaper but the wet onesies need to stop so we can all get a full nights rest!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dry and Sleeping through the Night

• JJ_13JJ_13 member
    2nd vote here for Huggies Overnite in a size up. And this is coming from someone who uses cloth during the day! Our LO goes 12+ hours in that diaper with no leaks.
  • We use Huggies Overnights too. Haven't had a problem since.
  • Loading the player...
  • We also use huggies overnights in a size up.  We are on our 3rd kid and they have worked for all 3!  Now, if the overnight diaper is still not cutting it, add a pad to the diaper.  Really, it works.  They make super thin extra absorbant ones now (they didn't have such great ones 6 years ago with my first DD), so they won't bother the baby but will absorb the extra pee so you don't have leaks!
  • Huggies overnights for us (we use pampers swaddlers during the day but in our experience they were not great as an overnight diaper)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"